We’re here to help you sell your property without the hassle.
Our expert agents are dedicated to helping you with the sale of your property. Here’s what you can expect from our local Realtors:
- We will guide you through the selling process, coming to an acceptable price, terms and conditions.
- Let us help you set the selling price, not too low so that it costs you, and not too high that it will be overlooked.
- We will help determine what needs to be done to your property so that it shows at its best. This usually means a thorough cleaning, decluttering, perhaps a fresh coat of paint, and sprucing up the yard.
- Once you have decided to sell your property with us, and we have set the price, terms and conditions, we will then help list and market your property.
- RE/MAX offers some of the most cutting edge marketing in the industry. We utilize all avenues to make sure your property gets the proper exposure while on the market.
- After you have an accepted offer, we will help keep the deal moving along, by meeting deadlines and various criteria. We will be with you every step of the way until closing.
Maraika was an absolute pleasure to work with while buying our home. Even though the seller and ourselves were acting remotely, Maraika made the process a breeze, it was simple and seamless. All thanks to her for being so helpful and accommodating.Former Client
Preparing Your Home for Sale
Perhaps the most important pledge we make to Sellers is to help you determine what needs to be done to your property so that it shows at its best.
The basic steps to selling real estate:
Spruce Up Your Property
A thorough cleaning, decluttering, perhaps a fresh coat of paint, and some minor landscaping are things you may be able to do yourself and save on expenses.
Some home renovations can be very helpful in shortening the time your home will spend on the market, but they will require an investment. Studies show upgraded siding, new garage door, bathroom remodel, kitchen upgrade and increase of living space are among the ways you can increase the value and attractiveness of your Montana property.
Contact Our Team
Our Realtors are top achievers in the industry because they know the key details your property will need to perform its best when it is on the market. From simple projects, to extensive renovations, contact us to help navigate through your selling process.
Sell Your Montana Property
Our agents are experts at marketing properties for sale in Whitefish and the Flathead Valley. We are happy to help you move your property.